Flash Preloader Spinning Component is a free trial software application from the Flash Tools subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-11-15. The program can be installed on WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5.
Flash Preloader Spinning Component is an easy and fast way to add preloader to your Flash design. It is a standard extension for Adobe Flash CS3 and CS4, Actionscript 3.0, both on Windows and Mac. Adding a preloader to your Flash is just as easy as dragging and dropping the component on the first frame of your Flash movie, there is no need for a piece of Actionscript code. You can define colour, rotating speed, display text, error message and the action after the load completion. With the component, not only you can add a preloader to the Flash movie itself, you can also use it to load external image, SWF and FLV video files.
This is a quick start of how to add a preloader to your Flash design.
1. Unzip downloaded package PreloaderSpinning.zip, double click the file PreloaderSpinning.mxp, open it with Adobe Extension Manager, follow the instructions and complete the installation.
2. Restart Adobe Flash IDE, create a new AS3.0 based Flash file or open your existing AS3.0 based Flash file.
3. Insert a blank keyframe as the first frame in the Flash design.
4. Click menu Windows > Components (Ctrl + F7), open the Components Panel, navigate to the folder MTool Components, drag and drop the PreloaderSpinning component on to the first frame.
5. Click menu Windows > Component Inspector (Shift + F7), open the Component Inspector panel. You can adjust colour, rotating speed of the preloader.
6. Publish your movie to to test the preloader. The preloader may display a very short time or may not display when testing locally. To see the preloader effect, you may need to upload your files to a web server.
Flash Preloader Spinning Component (version 1.0) has a file size of 1.03 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 191 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.